Thursday, July 14, 2011

Guess what's awesome!?

YAY FOR THE LIBRARY!!!  The county finally got Divergent... I put a hold on it, so eventually I should get to read it :)  I've been salivating for this book for way too long.  I also got Before I Fall today, which I was just planning to change the hold status of, but things worked out in my favor.  I like Lauren Oliver, but can't help but hate her, too... she's younger than me and super successful...and her fiance is pretty hot.  I also put a hold on The Magicians (which NPR claims is like Harry Potter: The College Years).  NPR is also suggesting that Hogwarts grads read Ender's Game...which has been on my list forever, and I've been putting it off.  Here are some pics...because now I feel like a cheater if I don't post book pics.

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy)Before I FallThe Magicians: A NovelEnder's Game (Ender, Book 1)

The later it gets today, the more near-regret I feel for staying home tonight.  There's no way I could stay up until midnight anyway, but staying home really makes me feel like less of a fan.  I'll be there in spirit, in full Ravenclaw robes...clutching my box of kleenex...sitting in line for hours (and LOVING IT).  I mean that, too.  I really enjoy being in line for HP movies.  I also enjoyed the LOTR lines.  There's a good energy...lots of anticipation :)

Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll be watching.  We'll see how far I make it before dissolving into a sniveling mess (I'm guessing less than 5 minutes).  For now, <3 all you HP fans... gonna have pizza with my little one and watch some more Family Guy...then curl up with books.

No comments:

Post a Comment