Tuesday, January 8, 2013

To-Do...Today


I hate it when I have a huge list of things I want to do, but I'm scatterbrained...and sort of going from one thing to another without finishing anything (story of my life, right?).  Today, I need to do the following:

- Go to the store.
- Clean floors (living room, kitchen, bathroom).
- Pay bills.
- Check school site...because I don't know when the semester starts.  I've already gotten all that I need about one character from the textbook, so I'm feeling less interested in taking mythology...but still more interested in mythology than I've ever been.  Guess that's a good sign...
- Get at least one pile of yard trash into the trash can.
- Laundry.
- Make a meatloaf.
- Read....a lot.
- Finish the bio I've been working on for this blog.  In case you haven't noticed, the blog looks different, and I added a short character study style bio last week.  The bio I'm working on is a HUGE thing, complete with pictures from birth until now.
- Take more Motrin and work out...at least a little.
- Repaint toenails.

There are probably a few things I'm forgetting.  And naturally I'm being distracted by Rachael Ray (who had PLL cast members today).  When this is over, there's a PLL marathon...and a new episode tonight.

Oliver goes back to school tomorrow, so it might be better to leave some of this until then. At least I've written it down...which is actually more than I figured I'd get done :)  Maybe I'll just add it to the other to-do list that I keep in my phone.  Maybe I'll just turn the computer off.

No comments:

Post a Comment