Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sitting here with a Pepsi and not much else.

Life is incredibly boring when my Oliver isn't here.  My mom's turning into a hoarder and I can't stand it...BUT at least True Blood was great tonight.  I'm really starting to like Eric.  I almost find him attractive...which is weird, because blondes just don't do it for me.  I also watched Confessions of a Shopaholic this morning...and it was mediocre, but the leading man may well be the most attractive guy I've seen in a movie in a very long time.  I believe I said that the first time I saw the movie, too :)

I am in the worst mood today, though... not quite sure what it is, but I'm just venomous.  I want to break something...it's tiring...might be why I wanna go to bed at 7:40.  This is probably because Oliver isn't here to make the day happy.  How did I ever exist without my kid!?

And why am I blogging? I have nothing to say...I said everything on facebook today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment