Wednesday, April 3, 2013

TV Boyfriends

Because I did Book Boyfriends, I figured I should also pay homage to the men of the small screen who steal my heart every week...or whenever I decide to play catch-up on a show.  This list is highly biased by momentary whims.

1a.  Niklaus Mikaelson - The Vampire Diaries
The more of his human side he shows, the more I love him.  He has that look...anyone who's seen the show knows the look.  Then again, even the "I'm about to kill you" look is sexy.  And I'm fairly certain that my love for the bad boys was well-established on the last list.

1b.  Spike Spiegel - Cowboy Bebop
In a world where animated men are just as viable as fleshy men, I choose him.  He's a bad boy...and I could listen to his voice forever.

2.  Dr. Spencer Reid - Criminal Minds
His brain is sexy.  So's the rest of him, but...it's the brain that sets him apart.

3.  Vincent Keller - Beauty and the Beast
He's part monster, part doctor...and he has some kind of speech thing that I find intriguing.  Not the strained emotional raspy thing...but the little bits of accent that can't hide.

4.  Ryan Hardy - The Following
It's Kevin Bacon...do I really need to explain this?!  He breaks rules, loves the most dangerous person he could possibly love, and kicks ass.  The alcoholism is a shame, though...


5.  Tyler Blackburn - Pretty Little Liars
He's a sweetheart, a hacker, and very nice to look at.


6.  Jimmy Howard - Red Wings goalie
This totally counts...I watch lots of hockey and I love him.  Most of the time he's even an awesome goalie.

7.  Mike Weston - The Following
He's adorable, a bit of a fanboy, and a bit of a geek.  I like the young FBI guys.

8.  Damon Salvatore - The Vampire Diaries
He's getting a little too nice...thankfully, I know that can't last.  Once he returns to his old ways, he'll move back up the list.

9.  Sam Winchester - Supernatural
Don't give me shit for not being caught up on this show...and don't tell me what a douche he becomes in later seasons. I don't care.  He is beautiful.  He'd be a lot higher on the list if I watched the show...


10.  Dexter Morgan - Dexter
Yeah, I think the serial killer is hot.  He's usually not my type, but that sly smile gets me.


And my bonus guys are:
Danny Desai - Twisted
I bet that when this show starts, he'll be moving up the list.

Eric Northman - True Blood
He's too white and too blonde for me...but I still think he's hot.  It's the bad boy thing, I'm sure.  Even though I can't stomach the show anymore (inbred white trash werepanthers?  yeah...that's when I gave up), Eric is still nice to look at.

They're almost all related to death or serious injury...in some way.  It's not my fault there are so few regular guys on TV these days.  At least there are some humans on this list.  There may be hope for mortal men in my life, after all!  And...in at least a few cases, the actors are just as awesome as the characters they portray...so they're equally hot in real life.  Altruism, humility, and wit...excellent qualities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment